$5,000 SelfScore International Student Scholarship
Get rewarded for your academic
excellence. Twelve international
students will receive the SelfScore
International Student Scholarship.
No purchase or credit application required.
Scholarship Application Closed on Dec 15, 2016
Please provide your email address and we’ll keep you in the loop on SelfScore news and let you know when the next Scholarship becomes available.
Scholarship Application Open
Scholarship Results Announced
Eligibility and Requirements
- Students studying in the U.S. on a F1, J1, or M1 visa during the 2016/2017 academic year.
- Must be accepted to study or continuing to study at an eligible college or university.
- Must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, or higher, or the equivalent from your previous studies.
How this works
- Winners will be selected randomly from the pool of eligible applicants.
- All scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis.
- Six scholarships will be awarded to undergraduate students and six scholarships will be awarded to graduate students.
- All applicants are enrolled in a Free Financial Literacy program.
- No purchase or credit application required.
- Winners will receive their awards through their university in February of 2017.